Parametric stochastic convexity and concavity of stochastic processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. George Shanthikumar & David D. Yao, 1987. "Optimal Server Allocation in a System of Multi-Server Stations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(9), pages 1173-1180, September.
- L. Rüschendorf, 1983. "Solution of a statistical optimization problem by rearrangement methods," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 55-61, December.
- Karlin, Samuel & Rinott, Yosef, 1980. "Classes of orderings of measures and related correlation inequalities. I. Multivariate totally positive distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 467-498, December.
- Shaked, Moshe & Shanthikumar, J. George, 1987. "Temporal stochastic convexity and concavity," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 27, pages 1-20.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escudero, Laureano F. & Ortega, Eva-María, 2008. "Actuarial comparisons for aggregate claims with randomly right-truncated claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 255-262, October.
- Fabrizio Durante, 2009. "Construction of non-exchangeable bivariate distribution functions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 383-391, March.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:70:y:2017:i:c:p:154-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xie, Hongmei & Hu, Taizhong, 2010. "Some new results on multivariate dispersive ordering of generalized order statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(4), pages 964-970, April.
- Laureano Escudero & Eva-María Ortega, 2009. "How retention levels influence the variability of the total risk under reinsurance," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(1), pages 139-157, July.
- Ortega, Eva-María & Escudero, Laureano F., 2010. "On expected utility for financial insurance portfolios with stochastic dependencies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 181-186, January.
- Fco. Javier Martinez de Albeniz Salas & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2002. "A Note on Shapleys Convex Measure Games," Working Papers in Economics 91, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:26:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11749-017-0527-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arlotto, Alessandro & Scarsini, Marco, 2009. "Hessian orders and multinormal distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2324-2330, November.
- Stef Tijs & Rodica Brânzei, 2004. "Various characterizations of convex fuzzy games," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 12(2), pages 399-408, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSample path convexity and concavity; Markov processes; directional convexity and concavity; single stage queues; supermodular and submodular functions; L-superadditive functions; reliability theory; branching processes; shock models; total positivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:42:y:1990:i:3:p:509-531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .