Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Moshe Shaked & J. Shanthikumar, 1990. "Parametric stochastic convexity and concavity of stochastic processes," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 42(3), pages 509-531, September.
- Michel Grabisch & Jean-Luc Marichal & Marc Roubens, 2000. "Equivalent Representations of Set Functions," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 25(2), pages 157-178, May.
- Marinacci, Massimo & Montrucchio, Luigi, 2004. "A characterization of the core of convex games through Gateaux derivatives," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 229-248, June.
- Marinacci, Massimo & Montrucchio, Luigi, 2003.
"Subcalculus for set functions and cores of TU games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 1-25, February.
- Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2001. "Subcalculus for set functions and cores of TU games," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 09-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Sharkey, William W. & Telser, Lester G., 1978. "Supportable cost functions for the multiproduct firm," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 23-37, June.
- Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2005. "Ultramodular Functions," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 30(2), pages 311-332, May.
- Milgrom, Paul & Shannon, Chris, 1994. "Monotone Comparative Statics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 157-180, January.
- Alfred Müller & Marco Scarsini, 2001.
"Stochastic Comparison of Random Vectors with a Common Copula,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 723-740, November.
- Marco Scarsini & Alfred Muller, 2001. "Stochastic comparison of random vectors with a common copula," Post-Print hal-00540198, HAL.
- Eitan Altman & Bruno Gaujal & Arie Hordijk, 2000. "Multimodularity, Convexity, and Optimization Properties," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 25(2), pages 324-347, May.
- W.W. Sharkey, 1982. "Suggestions for a Game-Theoretic Approach to Public Utility Pricing and Cost Allocation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(1), pages 57-68, Spring.
- Moulin, Herve, 1992. "An Application of the Shapley Value to Fair Division with Money," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1331-1349, November.
- Itzhak Gilboa, 2004. "Uncertainty in Economic Theory," Post-Print hal-00756317, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpmath:13-2003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.