An Application of the Shapley Value to Fair Division with Money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanchez, Francisco Sanchez, 2002. "About inheritance distribution," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 297-309, July.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy & Bejan, Camelia, 2011.
"No profitable decompositions in quasi-linear allocation problems,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(5), pages 1995-2012, September.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Camelia Bejan, 2009. "No Profitable Decomposition in Quasi-Linear Allocation Problems," Working Papers 2009-6, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Helm, Carsten & Simonis, Udo E., 2000. "Distributive justice in international environmental policy - theoretical foundation and exemplary formulation," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Environmental Policy FS II 00-404, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Maniquet, Francois, 2003.
"A characterization of the Shapley value in queueing problems,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 90-103, March.
- Maniquet, F., 2000. "A Characterization of the Shapley Value in Queueing Problems," Papers 222, Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales.
- MANIQUET, François, 2003. "A characterization of the Shapley value in queueing problems," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1662, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506 Elsevier.
- Lars Ehlers & Bettina Klaus, 2003. "Resource-Monotonicity for House Allocation," Working Papers 33, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Helm, Carsten, 2001. "Fair division with general equilibrium effects and international climate politics," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-67, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rebelo, S., 1997. "On the Determinant of Economic Growth," RCER Working Papers 443, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Bevia, Carmen, 1996. "Population monotonicity in economies with one indivisible good," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 125-137, October.
- Victor Aguiar & Roland Pongou & Jean-Baptiste Tondji, 2016.
"Measuring and Decomposing the Distance to the Shapley Wage Function with Limited Data,"
1613e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Aguiar, Victor & Pongou, Roland & Tondji, Jean-Baptiste, 2016. "Measuring and decomposing the distance to the Shapley wage function with limited data," MPRA Paper 73606, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Sep 2016.
- Miguel Gines & Francisco Marhuenda, 1996. "Cost monotonic mechanisms," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 20(1), pages 89-103, January.
- Geoffroy de Clippel, 2010. "Copmment on Egalitarianism under Incomplete Information," Working Papers 2010-4, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Helm, Carsten, 2008. "On the fair division of greenhouse gas abatement cost," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 260-276, May.
- Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2005. "Ultramodular Functions," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 30(2), pages 311-332, May.
- Kazuhiko Hashimoto & Yu Nakayama, 2016. "Strategy-Proofness on Bankruptcy Problems with an Indivisible Object," ISER Discussion Paper 0961, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Helm, Carsten & Simonis, Udo E., 2000. "Verteilungsgerechtigkeit in der internationalen Umweltpolitik: Theoretische Fundierung und exemplarische Formulierung," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Environmental Policy FS II 00-403, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Debasis Mishra & Bharath Rangarajan, 2007. "Cost sharing in a job scheduling problem," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 29(3), pages 369-382, October.
- Eve Ramaekers, 2013. "Fair allocation of indivisible goods: the two-agent case," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 41(2), pages 359-380, July.
- Bevia, Carmen, 1996. "Population monotonicity in a general model with indivisible goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 91-97, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:60:y:1992:i:6:p:1331-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.