Construction of non-exchangeable bivariate distribution functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moshe Shaked & J. Shanthikumar, 1990. "Parametric stochastic convexity and concavity of stochastic processes," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 42(3), pages 509-531, September.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patricia Mariela Morillas, 2005. "A method to obtain new copulas from a given one," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 169-184, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrizio Durante & Erich Klement & Carlo Sempi & Manuel Úbeda-Flores, 2010. "Measures of non-exchangeability for bivariate random vectors," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 687-699, September.
- A. Dolati & M. Amini & S. Mirhosseini, 2014. "Dependence properties of bivariate distributions with proportional (reversed) hazards marginals," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 333-347, April.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:112:y:2017:i:c:p:99-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:26:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10260-016-0375-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabrizio Durante & Ostap Okhrin, 2014. "Estimation procedures for exchangeable Marshall copulas with hydrological application," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Azam Dehgani & Ali Dolati & Manuel Úbeda-Flores, 2013. "Measures of radial asymmetry for bivariate random vectors," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 271-286, May.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00362-015-0703-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBivariate distribution function; Copula; Exchangeability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:50:y:2009:i:2:p:383-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .