Construction of non-exchangeable bivariate distribution functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moshe Shaked & J. Shanthikumar, 1990. "Parametric stochastic convexity and concavity of stochastic processes," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 42(3), pages 509-531, September.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patricia Mariela Morillas, 2005. "A method to obtain new copulas from a given one," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 169-184, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrizio Durante & Erich Klement & Carlo Sempi & Manuel Úbeda-Flores, 2010. "Measures of non-exchangeability for bivariate random vectors," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 687-699, September.
- A. Dolati & M. Amini & S. Mirhosseini, 2014. "Dependence properties of bivariate distributions with proportional (reversed) hazards marginals," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 333-347, April.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:112:y:2017:i:c:p:99-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:26:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10260-016-0375-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabrizio Durante & Ostap Okhrin, 2014. "Estimation procedures for exchangeable Marshall copulas with hydrological application," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Azam Dehgani & Ali Dolati & Manuel Úbeda-Flores, 2013. "Measures of radial asymmetry for bivariate random vectors," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 271-286, May.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00362-015-0703-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBivariate distribution function; Copula; Exchangeability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:50:y:2009:i:2:p:383-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.