The indirect effects of manufacturing internationalization on logistics - Evidence from the Italian districts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Fors, Gunnar & Lipsey, Robert E, 1997.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Employment: Home Country Experience in the United States and Sweden,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(445), pages 1787-1797, November.
- Blomström, Magnus & Fors, Gunnar & Lipsey, Robert E., 1997. "Foreign Direct Investment and Employment: Home Country Experience in the United States and Sweden," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 200, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Blomström, Magnus & Fors, Gunnar & Lipsey, Robert E., 1997. "Foreign Direct Investment and Employment: Home Country Experience in the United States and Sweden," Working Paper Series 490, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Gunnar Fors & Robert E. Lipsey, 1997. "Foreign Direct Investment and Employment: Home Country Experience in the United States and Sweden," NBER Working Papers 6205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Slaughter, Matthew J., 2000. "Production transfer within multinational enterprises and American wages," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 449-472, April.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 2002. "Home and Host Country Effects of FDI," NBER Working Papers 9293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hhs:iuiwop:490 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Mariotti & Marco Mutinelli & Lucia Piscitello, 2003. "Home country employment and foreign direct investment: evidence from the Italian case," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 419-431, May.
- Stefano Federico & Gaetano Alfredo Minerva, 2005. "Fear of Relocation? Assessing the Impact of Italy’s FDI on Local Employment," Working Papers 102, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Tattara, 2009.
"The Internationalisation of Production Activities of Italian Industrial Districts,"
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Industrial Districts, chapter 48
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giuseppe Tattara, 2008. "The Internationalisation of Production Activities of Italian Industrial Districts," Working Papers 2008_13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
More about this item
Keywordsinternationalisation; industrial districts; logistics sector; indirect effects.;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mol:ecsdps:esdp07031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Lupi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsmolit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.