A hybrid space to support the regeneration of competences for re-industrialization. Lessons from a research-action
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Margherita Russo, 2016. "Documenting work through videos. A project by Officina Emilia with nine engineering firms in the province of Modena," Department of Economics 0093, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Paola Mengoli & Margherita Russo, 2017. "A hybrid space to support the regeneration of competences for re-industrialization. Lessons from a research-action," Department of Economics 0108, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
Keywords: technology education in context; SMEs; mechanical industry; industrial districts; innovation in education; innovation loci; innovative agents; local development policies; Officina Emilia;
All these keywords.
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sara Colombini (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.