Report NEP-EDU-2017-04-09This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EDU
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mike Smet, 2016. "Transition from secondary to higher education : a multilevel model for students graduating from technical and vocational secondary education," EcoMod2016 9256, EcoMod.
- ISHIKAWA Yoshiki & ITO Hirotake & UEMURA Aya & TABATA Shin & TOYAMA Risako & NAKAMURO Makiko & BUNJI Kyosuke & HOSHINO Takahiro & MATSUOKA Ryoji & YAMAGUCHI Kazuhiro, 2017. "The Prospects of Achievement Tests to Measure the Cognitive Skills of School-aged Children: The role of achievement tests to implement evidence-based policy making in education (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Avendano, M.; de Coulon, A.; Nafilyan, V.;, 2017. "Does more education always improve mental health? Evidence from a British compulsory schooling reform," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/10, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Marta De Philippis, 2017. "STEM graduates and secondary school curriculum: does early exposure to science matter?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1107, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lisa Grazzini, 2016. "The Importance of the Quality of Education: Some Determinants and its Effects on Earning Returns and Economic Growth," Working Papers - Economics wp2016_15.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Philippe De Donder & Francisco Martinez-Mora, 2017. "The Political Economy of Higher Education Admission Standards and Participation Gap," Discussion Papers in Economics 17/11, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Geeta Gandhi Kingdon, 2017. "The private schooling phenomenon in India: A review," DoQSS Working Papers 17-06, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Sarena Goodman & Alice Henriques Volz & Alvaro Mezza, 2017. "On Intergenerational Immobility : Evidence that Adult Credit Health Reflects the Childhood Environment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-032, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rosangela Bando & Francisco Gallego & Paul Gertler & Dario Romero Fonseca, 2016. "Books or Laptops? The Cost-Effectiveness of Shifting from Printed to Digital Delivery of Educational Content," Documentos de Trabajo 474, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Messacar, Derek, 2017. "The Effects of Education on Canadians’ Retirement Savings Behaviour," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2017391e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Määttänen, Niku & Vihriälä, Vesa, 2017. "Three Measures to Safeguard Funding for Research and Education," ETLA Brief 58, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Edwin Leuven & Sturla A. Løkken, 2017. "Long term impacts of class size in compulsory school," Discussion Papers 858, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bosupeng, Mpho, 2017. "How Relevant Are Academic Degrees In The Workplace?," MPRA Paper 77914, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2017.
- Caterina Calsamiglia & Francisco Martinez-Mora & Antonio Miralles, 2017. "Sorting in public school districts under the Boston Mechanism," Discussion Papers in Economics 17/10, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Turan, Güngör, 2016. "Türkiye'de Yüksek Öğretim ve Ekonomik Büyüme [Higher Education and Economic Growth in Turkey]," MPRA Paper 77778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lukovics, Miklós & Zuti, Bence, 2016. "Modern universities in a digital environment," EconStor Conference Papers 156703, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Claude Diebolt & Gabriele Franzmann & Ralph Hippe & Jürgen Sensch, 2017. "The Power of Big Data: Historical Time Series on German Education," Working Papers of BETA 2017-10, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Estelle Bellity & Fabrice Gilles & Yannick L'Horty, 2017. "Does practicing literacy skills improve academic performance in first-year university students? Results from a randomized experiment," TEPP Working Paper 2017-02, TEPP.
- Nishimura, Mikiko, 2017. "Effect of School Factors on Gender Gaps in Learning Opportunities in Rural Senegal: Does School Governance Matter?," Working Papers 141, JICA Research Institute.
- Paola Mengoli & Margherita Russo, 2017. "A hybrid space to support the regeneration of competences for re-industrialization. Lessons from a research-action," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0150, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Verónica Mies & Matías Tapia & Ignacio Loeser, "undated". "The Causal Impact of Human Capital on R&D and Productivity: Evidence from the United States," Documentos de Trabajo 466, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- E. Hooper & S. Peters & P. Pintus, 2017. "To What Extent Can Long-Term Investment in Infrastructure Reduce Inequality?," Working papers 624, Banque de France.
- Domenico Lembo & Mario Vacca, 2017. "PdM-Agile : Una Proposta di Applicazione dei Metodi Agili al Processo di Miglioramento delle Istituzioni Scolastiche," DIAG Technical Reports 2017-02, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Russell Viner & UNICEF Office of Research - Innocenti, 2017. "How to Measure Enabling and Supportive Systems for Adolescent Health," Papers inores880, Innocenti Research Briefs.
- Messacar, Derek, 2017. "Les effets de l’éducation sur le comportement d’épargne-retraite des Canadiens," Direction des études analytiques : documents de recherche 2017391f, Statistics Canada, Direction des études analytiques.
- Jasmina Byrne & Daniel Kardefelt-Winther & Sonia Livingstone & Mariya Stoilova, 2016. "Global Kids Online research toolkit: getting started with the Global Kids Online research toolkit," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 71299, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Uwe Hasebrink, 2016. "Global and regional comparative analysis of children’s internet use," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 71262, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Prabir Bhattacharya & Takahiro Sato, 2017. "Estimating Regional Returns to Education in India," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-09, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.