Location of manufacturing FDI in Hungary: How important are inter-company relationships?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klee, Elizabeth, 2008. "How people pay: Evidence from grocery store data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 526-541, April.
- McAndrews, James & Roberds, William, 1999.
"A General Equilibrium Analysis of Check Float,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 353-377, October.
- James J. McAndrews & William Roberds, 1997. "A general equilibrium analysis of check float," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 97-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- James J. McAndrews & William Roberds, 1999. "A general equilibrium analysis of check float," Staff Reports 84, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jonathan Chiu & Alexandra Lai, 2007. "Modelling Payments Systems: A Review of the Literature," Staff Working Papers 07-28, Bank of Canada.
- Schmiedel, Heiko & Kostova, Gergana & Ruttenberg, Wiebe, 2012. "The social and private costs of retail payment instruments: a European perspective," Occasional Paper Series 137, European Central Bank.
- Ulf Kalckreuth & Tobias Schmidt & Helmut Stix, 2014.
"Choosing and using payment instruments: evidence from German microdata,"
Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 1019-1055, May.
- Von Kalckreuth, Ulf & Schmidt, Tobias & Stix, Helmut, 2009. "Choosing and using payment instruments: evidence from German microdata," Working Paper Series 1144, European Central Bank.
- von Kalckreuth, Ulf & Schmidt, Tobias & Stix, Helmut, 2009. "Choosing and using payment instruments: evidence from German microdata," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,36, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Kosse, Anneke & Vermeulen, Robert, 2014.
"Migrants’ Choice of Remittance Channel: Do General Payment Habits Play a Role?,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 213-227.
- Anneke Kosse & Robert Vermeulen, 2013. "Migrants' Choice of Remittance Channel: Do General Payment Habits Play a Role?," DNB Working Papers 375, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Kosse, Anneke & Vermeulen, Robert, 2014. "Migrants' choice of remittance channel: Do general payment habits play a role?," Working Paper Series 1683, European Central Bank.
- Starr, Ross M., 2003. "Monetary general equilibrium with transaction costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 335-354, June.
- Ardizzi, Guerino, 2013. "Card versus cash: empirical evidence of the impact of payment card interchange fees on end users’ choice of payment methods," MPRA Paper 48088, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 May 2013.
- Katalin Szilágyi & Dániel Baksa & Jaromir Benes & Ágnes Horváth & Csaba Köber & Gábor D. Soós, 2013. "The Hungarian Monetary Policy Model," MNB Working Papers 2013/1, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Freeman, Scott, 1996. "The Payments System, Liquidity, and Rediscounting," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1126-1138, December.
- Szilárd Benk & Zoltán M. Jakab & Mihály András Kovács & Balázs Párkányi & Zoltán Reppa & Gábor Vadas, 2006. "The Hungarian Quarterly Projection Model (NEM)," MNB Occasional Papers 2006/60, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Péter Benczúr & Gábor Kátay & Áron Kiss, 2012. "Assessing changes of the Hungarian tax and transfer system: A general-equilibrium microsimulation approach," MNB Working Papers 2012/7, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- anonymous, 1996. "Electronic federal tax payment system: an update," Financial Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Oct, pages 1-3.
- Nosal, Ed & Rocheteau, Guillaume, 2011. "Money, Payments, and Liquidity," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262016281, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bellak, Christian & Leibrecht, Markus & Riedl, Aleksandra, 2008. "Labour costs and FDI flows into Central and Eastern European Countries: A survey of the literature and empirical evidence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 17-37, March.
- Riedl, Aleksandra, 2008. "Contrasting the dynamic patterns of manufacturing and service FDI: Evidence from transition economies," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1550, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Christian Hilber & Ioan Voicu, 2010.
"Agglomeration Economies and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment: Empirical Evidence from Romania,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 355-371.
- Hilber, Christian A. L. & Voicu, Ioan, 2007. "Agglomeration Economies and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment: Empirical Evidence from Romania," MPRA Paper 5137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Veronika Hecht, 2015.
"Location choice of German multinationals in the Czech Republic. The importance of agglomeration economies,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Hecht, Veronika, 2015. "Location choice of German multinationals in the Czech Republic : the importance of agglomeration economies," IAB Discussion Paper 201519, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
More about this item
Keywordseconomic geography; industrial location; FDI; regional policy; discrete choice models;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2006-01-24 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-GEO-2006-01-24 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:wpaper:2005/07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lorant Kaszab) or (Candi Patterson) or (Katrina Wingle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .