French exchange rate management in the mid-1920s: lessons drawn from new evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bertrand BLANCHETON (CMHE, IFReDE-GRES), 2004. "French Exchange Rate Management in the mid-1920\'s lessons drawn from new evidence," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2004-05, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1988. "Credibility, Debt and Unemployment: Ireland's Failed Stabilization," NBER Working Papers 2785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2004-10-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IFN-2004-10-18 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mmf:mmfc03:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.essex.ac.uk/afm/mmf/index.html .