Report NEP-HIS-2004-10-18This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Natalia Zinovyeva, 2004. "Multilevel Population Thinking The History and the Use of the Concept in Economics," DRUID Working Papers 04-08, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Ana Fernandes, 2004. "Knowledge, Technology Adoption And Financial Innovation," Working Papers wp2004_0408, CEMFI.
- Olsson, Ola, 2004. "Unbundling Ex-Colonies: A Comment on Acemoglu, Johnson, and Robinson, 2001," Working Papers in Economics 146, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi, 2004. "Is Financial Friction Irrelevant to the Great Depression? - Simple modification of the Carlstrom-Fuerst model -," Discussion papers 04030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Norberg, Peter, 2004. "Financial Mentality beyond Good and Evil," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2004:12, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 10 Feb 2005.
- Czarniawska, Barbara, 2004. "Femmes Fatales in Finance, or Women and the City," GRI-rapport 2004:8, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.
- Bertrand Blancheton, 2004. "French exchange rate management in the mid-1920s: lessons drawn from new evidence," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 6, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.