A Review of 'Jumps' in Macroeconomic Models: With Special Reference to the Case when Eigenvalues are Complex-Valued
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2000. "Methods of Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262201232, January.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-1311, July.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter J. Stemp, 2006. "'Jumps' In Macroeconomic Models: An Example When Eigenvalues Are Complex-Valued ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 333-342, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics; Dynamical Systems; Complex-valued Eigenvalues; Saddlepath Instability; Jump Variables.;
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:920. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .