Clustering in a Data Envelopment Analysis Using Bootstrapped Efficiency Scores
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Ferrier & Joseph Hirschberg, 1997. "Bootstrapping Confidence Intervals for Linear Programming Efficiency Scores: With an Illustration Using Italian Banking Data," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 19-33, March.
- J. G. Hirschberg, 2000.
"Modelling time of day substitution using the second moments of demand,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 979-986.
- Hirschberg, J.G., 1996. "Modelling Time of Day Sustitution Using the Second Moments of Demand," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 506, The University of Melbourne.
- Gary Ferrier & Joseph Hirschberg, 1999. "Can We Bootstrap DEA Scores?," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 81-92, February.
- Mei Xue & Patrick T. Harker, 1999. "Overcoming the Inherent Dependency of DEA Efficiency Scores: A Bootstrap Approach," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 99-17, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Léopold Simar & Paul W. Wilson, 1998.
"Sensitivity Analysis of Efficiency Scores: How to Bootstrap in Nonparametric Frontier Models,"
INFORMS, vol. 44(1), pages 49-61, January.
- SIMAR, Léopold & WILSON, Paul, 1995. "Sensitivity Analysis to Efficiency Scores : How to Bootstrap in Nonparametric Frontier Models," CORE Discussion Papers 1995043, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Simar, L. & Wilson, P.W., 1998. "Sensitivity analysis of efficiency scores: how to bootstrap in nonparametric frontier models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1304, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mickael Lothgren & Magnus Tambour, 1999. "Bootstrapping the data envelopment analysis Malmquist productivity index," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 417-425.
- Hirschberg, Joseph G. & Slottje, Daniel J., 1994. "An empirical Bayes approach to analyzing earnings functions for various occupations and industries," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 65-79, March.
- Joseph G. Hirschberg & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Daniel J. Slottje, 2001. "Clusters of attributes and well-being in the USA," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 445-460.
- Hirschberg, J.G. & Maasoumi, E. & Slottje, D.J., 1998. "The Environment and the Quality of Life in the United States Over Time," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 654, The University of Melbourne.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- G.D. Ferrier & J. G. Hirschberg, 1992. "Climate Control Efficiency," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 37-54.
- Hirschberg, Joseph G. & Slottje, D. J., 1989. "Remembrance of things past the distribution of earnings across occupations and the kappa criterion," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 121-130, September.
- Uwe Jensen, 2000. "Is it efficient to analyse efficiency rankings?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 189-208.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sethi, Amarjit Singh, 2016. "Sources of Growth in India: Evidence from Punjab and Haryana," Journal of Regional Development and Planning, JRDP, vol. 5(1), pages 15-34.
- Fuad Aleskerov & Vsevolod Petrushchenko, 2016. "DEA by sequential exclusion of alternatives in heterogeneous samples," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(01), pages 5-22, January.
- Samoilenko, Sergey & Osei-Bryson, Kweku-Muata, 2010. "Determining sources of relative inefficiency in heterogeneous samples: Methodology using Cluster Analysis, DEA and Neural Networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(2), pages 479-487, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.