What is a high school worth?: A model of Australian private secondary school fees
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harford, Jon D. & Marcus, Richard D., 1986. "Tuition and U.S. private college characteristics: The hedonic approach," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 415-430, August.
- Amy Ellen Schwartz & Benjamin Scafidi, 2004. "What's Happened to the Price of College?: Quality-Adjusted Net Price Indexes for Four-Year Colleges," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(3), pages 723-745.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Zyngier, 2014. "Class size and academic results, with a focus on children from culturally, linguistically and economically disenfranchised communities," Evidence Base, Australia and New Zealand School of Government, vol. 2014(1), pages 1-24, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2012-11-17 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2012-11-17 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-11-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:1161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.