Report NEP-EDU-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schwager, Robert, 2012. "Student loans in a tiebout model of higher education," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 137, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Schneeweis, Nicole & Skirbekk, Vegard & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2012. "Does Schooling Improve Cognitive Functioning at Older Ages?," Economics Series 293, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Colin Cannonier & Naci Mocan, 2012. "Empowering Women Through Education: Evidence from Sierra Leone," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1231, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- J. N. Lye and J. G. Hirschberg, 2012. "What is a high school worth?: A model of Australian private secondary school fees," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1161, The University of Melbourne.
- Giuseppe Coco & Raffaele Lagravinese, 2012. "Incentive Effects on Efficiency in Education Systems’ Performance," Working Papers 270, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Trude Gunnes & Lars J. Kirkebøen & Marte Rønning, 2012. "Financial incentives and study duration in higher education," Discussion Papers 714, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Aysit Tansel & Nil Demet Gungor, 2012. "Gender Effects of Education on Economic Development in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1203, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Apr 2012.
- Brunello, Giorgio & De Paola, Maria, 2012. "Leadership at School: Does the Gender of Siblings Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 6976, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lopes, Margarida & Fernandes, Graça, 2012. "A comprehensive approach towards academic failure: the case of Mathematics I in ISEG graduation," MPRA Paper 42367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Corbacho & Steve Brito & Rene Osorio Rivas, 2012. "Birth Registration and the Impact on Educational Attainment," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 76178, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Juseuk Kim & Jorn Altmann & Lynn Ilon, 2012. "Using Smartphone Apps for Learning in a Major Korean University," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201292, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jul 2012.
- Maria D. Fitzpatrick & Damon Jones, 2012. "Higher Education, Merit-Based Scholarships and Post-Baccalaureate Migration," NBER Working Papers 18530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.