Predictive Densities for Shire Level Wheat Yield in Western Australia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Griffiths, William E. & Newton, Lisa S. & O'Donnell, Christopher J., 2001. "Predictive Densities for Shire Level Wheat Yield in Western Australia," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125645, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Geweke, John, 1986. "Exact Inference in the Inequality Constrained Normal Linear Regression Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(2), pages 127-141, April.
- Chatfield, Chris, 1993. "Calculating Interval Forecasts: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(2), pages 143-144, April.
- Chatfield, Chris, 1993. "Calculating Interval Forecasts," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(2), pages 121-135, April.
- Coelli, Tim J., 1992. "Forecasting Wheat Production Using Shire Level Data," 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia 146430, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Griffiths, 2002. "A Gibbs’ Sampler for the Parameters of a Truncated Multivariate Normal Distribution," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 856, The University of Melbourne.
- Griffiths, W.E., 2001. "Bayesian Inference in the Seemingly Unrelated Regressions Models," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 793, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian forecasting; inequality restrictions; random regressors.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2008-11-25 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FOR-2008-11-25 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:1051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .