Report NEP-FOR-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmidt, Carsten & Strobel, Martin & Volkland, Henning Oskar, 2008. "Accuracy, Certainty and Surprise - A Prediction Market on the Outcome of the 2002 FIFA World Cup," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 08-13, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Eric Zivot, 2008. "Practical Issues in the Analysis of Univariate GARCH Models," Working Papers UWEC-2008-03-FC, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2008-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Galbraith & Simon van Norden, 2008. "The Calibration of Probabilistic Economic Forecasts," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-28, CIRANO.
- Fabio Rumler & Maria Teresa Valderrama, 2008. "Comparing the New Keynesian Phillips Curve with Time Series Models to Forecast Inflation," Working Papers 148, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- William E Griffiths & Lisa S Newton & Christopher J O’Donnell, 2008. "Predictive Densities for Shire Level Wheat Yield in Western Australia," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1051, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2008-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grabowski, Szymon, 2008. "What does a financial system say about future economic growth?," MPRA Paper 11560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ketter, W. & Collins, J. & Gini, M. & Gupta, A. & Schrater, P., 2008. "Tactical and Strategic Sales Management for Intelligent Agents Guided By Economic Regimes," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-061-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.