Report NEP-FOR-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmidt, Carsten & Strobel, Martin & Volkland, Henning Oskar, 2008. "Accuracy, Certainty and Surprise - A Prediction Market on the Outcome of the 2002 FIFA World Cup," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 08-13, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Eric Zivot, 2008. "Practical Issues in the Analysis of Univariate GARCH Models," Working Papers UWEC-2008-03-FC, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2008-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Galbraith & Simon van Norden, 2008. "The Calibration of Probabilistic Economic Forecasts," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-28, CIRANO.
- Fabio Rumler & Maria Teresa Valderrama, 2008. "Comparing the New Keynesian Phillips Curve with Time Series Models to Forecast Inflation," Working Papers 148, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- William E Griffiths & Lisa S Newton & Christopher J O’Donnell, 2008. "Predictive Densities for Shire Level Wheat Yield in Western Australia," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1051, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2008-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grabowski, Szymon, 2008. "What does a financial system say about future economic growth?," MPRA Paper 11560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765013547 is not listed on IDEAS anymore