The Error of Forecast in Econometric Models when the Forecast-Period Exogenous Variables are Stochastic
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moore, J. & Woo, C.K. & Horii, B. & Price, S. & Olson, A., 2010. "Estimating the option value of a non-firm electricity tariff," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1609-1614.
- Skold, Karl Durwood, 1989. "The integration of alternative information systems: an application to the Hogs and Pigs report," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010239, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gajda, Jan B. & Markowski, Aleksander, 1998. "Model Evaluation Using Stochastic Simulations: The Case of the Econometric Model KOSMOS," Working Papers 61, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Taylor, Patricia D. & Tomek, William G., 1984. "Forecasting the Basis for Corn in Western New York," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 13(1:), April.
- John W. Freebairn, 1975. "Forecasting For Australian Agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 19(3), pages 154-174, December.
- Morris, Suzanna Lynn, 1983. "The variances of stochastic forecasts: calculating the reliability of predicted policy consequences," ISU General Staff Papers 1983010108000018061, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Griffiths, William E. & Newton, Lisa S. & O'Donnell, Christopher J., 2010. "Predictive densities for models with stochastic regressors and inequality constraints: Forecasting local-area wheat yield," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 397-412, April.
- Leserer, M., 1980. "Zur Methodik des Vorhersagens â€“ Aus der Sicht des Ã–konometrikers," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 17.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio, 1983. "Standard errors of forecasts in dynamic simulation of nonlinear econometric models: some empirical results," MPRA Paper 22657, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1983.
- Berger, Dave & Turtle, H.J., 2012. "Cross-sectional performance and investor sentiment in a multiple risk factor model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1107-1121.
- Woo, C.K. & Horowitz, I. & Moore, J. & Pacheco, A., 2011. "The impact of wind generation on the electricity spot-market price level and variance: The Texas experience," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 3939-3944, July.
- Clò, Stefano & Cataldi, Alessandra & Zoppoli, Pietro, 2015.
"The merit-order effect in the Italian power market: The impact of solar and wind generation on national wholesale electricity prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 79-88.
- Alessandra Cataldi & Stefano Clò & Pietro Zoppoli, 2014. "The merit-order effect in the Italian Power Market: the impact of solar and wind generation on national wholesale electricity prices," Working Papers 9, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Woo, C.K. & Moore, J. & Schneiderman, B. & Ho, T. & Olson, A. & Alagappan, L. & Chawla, K. & Toyama, N. & Zarnikau, J., 2016. "Merit-order effects of renewable energy and price divergence in California’s day-ahead and real-time electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 299-312.
- repec:bla:jfnres:v:40:y:2017:i:1:p:113-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joon, Cha Myung, 1984. "Variances and covariances of forecasts made with stochastic variables in 3SLS and their application to public policy," ISU General Staff Papers 1984010108000017523, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:39:y:1971:i:1:p:55-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.