Forecasting the Basis for Corn in Western New York
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1971. "The Error of Forecast in Econometric Models when the Forecast-Period Exogenous Variables are Stochastic," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(1), pages 55-60, January.
- T. Dudley Wallace, 1977. "Pretest Estimation in Regression: A Survey," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(3), pages 431-443.
- Paul, Allen B., 1976. "Treatment of Hedging in Commodity Market Regulation," Technical Bulletins 158109, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Querin, S.F. & Tomek, W.G., 1983. "Hedging Strategies Utilizing Technical Analysis: An Application to Corn in Western New York," Research Bulletins 184095, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kahl, Kandice H., 1989. "Determinants of the Storage Season Corn Basis in South Carolina," Working Papers 116878, Clemson University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Tomek, William G. & Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa, 2000. "Risk Management In Agricultural Markets: A Survey," 2000 Producer marketing and Risk Management Conference, January 13-14, Orlando, FL 19580, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tomek, William G., 1993. "Dynamics of Price Changes: Implications for Agricultural Futures Markets," Staff Papers 121339, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nejare:159266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.