Research infrastructures in the LHC era: a scientiometric approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonis Sidiropoulos & Dimitrios Katsaros & Yannis Manolopoulos, 2007. "Generalized Hirsch h-index for disclosing latent facts in citation networks," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 72(2), pages 253-280, August.
- Emanuele Bacchiocchi & Fabio Montobbio, 2010.
"International Knowledge Diffusion and Home‐bias Effect: Do USPTO and EPO Patent Citations Tell the Same Story?,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(3), pages 441-470, September.
- Emanuele Bacchiocchi & Fabio Montobbio, 2009. "International knowledge diffusion and home-bias effect. Do USPTO and EPO patent citations tell the same story?," KITeS Working Papers 015, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Feb 2009.
- Martin, Ben R. & Irvine, John, 1984. "CERN: Past performance and future prospects : III. CERN and the future of world high-energy physics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 311-342, December.
- Martin, Ben R. & Irvine, John, 1984. "CERN: Past performance and future prospects : I. CERN's position in world high-energy physics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 183-210, August.
More about this item
KeywordsScientometrics; Research infrastructures; Knowledge; Large Hadron Collider;
- C89 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2014-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.