CERN: Past performance and future prospects : I. CERN's position in world high-energy physics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano CARRAZZA & Alfio FERRARA & Silvia SALINI, 2014. "Research infrastructures in the LHC era: a scientiometric approach," Departmental Working Papers 2014-12, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Massimo FLORIO & Francesco GIFFONI, 2019. "L’impatto sociale della produzione di scienza su larga scala: come governarlo?," Departmental Working Papers 2019-05, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Carrazza, Stefano & Ferrara, Alfio & Salini, Silvia, 2016. "Research infrastructures in the LHC era: A scientometric approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 121-133.
- Slobodan Perović & Sandro Radovanović & Vlasta Sikimić & Andrea Berber, 2016. "Optimal research team composition: data envelopment analysis of Fermilab experiments," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(1), pages 83-111, July.
- repec:spr:scient:v:119:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-019-03030-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:44:y:1999:i:3:d:10.1007_bf02458491 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ana Lara GÓMEZ, 2015. "Technological Spillovers of Research Infrastructures," Departmental Working Papers 2015-18, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- repec:spr:scient:v:100:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1249-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:9:p:1853-1867 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:13:y:1984:i:4:p:183-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.