La competitività ecologica dei sistemi territoriali tra identità, immagine e vantaggi “costruiti”. Quale marketing dei servizi turistici di fronte alla “long tail”?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lanfranco Senn, 2002. "New economy, territorio e fiscalit?," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2002(1).
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. "Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- Leo van den Berg & Erik Braun, 1999. "Urban Competitiveness, Marketing and the Need for Organising Capacity," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(5-6), pages 987-999, May.
- John De La Mothe & Geoff Mallory, 2006. "Constructing Advantage: Distributed Innovation and the Management of Local Economic Growth," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 23-36.
- Ronan Paddison, 1993. "City Marketing, Image Reconstruction and Urban Regeneration," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 30(2), pages 339-349, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Polese & Debora Sarno & Orlando Troisi & Mara Grimaldi, 2018. "From B2B to A4A: An Integrated Framework for Viable Value Co-Creation," MERCATI & COMPETITIVIT?, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2018(3), pages 135-161.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Luciano PILOTTI & Alessandra TEDESCHI-TOSCHI & Roberta APA, 2011. "Long tail and destination management: the impact of market’s diversification on competitiviness in touristic services. The case of Garda Lake," Departmental Working Papers 2011-07, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Bastian Popp & Herbert Woratschek, 2017. "Consumer–brand identification revisited: An integrative framework of brand identification, customer satisfaction, and price image and their role for brand loyalty and word of mouth," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(3), pages 250-270, May.
- Chao-Ming Yang, 2020. "Influences of Product Involvement and Symbolic Consumption Cues in Advertisements on Consumer Attitudes," International Journal of Marketing Studies, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(2), pages 1-15, March.
- Siwarit Pongsakornrungsilp & Pimlapas Pongsakornrungsilp & Theeranuch Pusaksrikit & Pimmada Wichasin & Vikas Kumar, 2021. "Co-Creating a Sustainable Regional Brand from Multiple Sub-Brands: The Andaman Tourism Cluster of Thailand," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(16), pages 1-23, August.
- Catalin Mihail BARBU & Radu Florin OGARCA & Mihai Razvan Constantin BARBU, 2010. "Branding In Small Business," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(S1), pages 31-38, June.
- Leenheer, J. & Bijmolt, T.H.A. & van Heerde, H.J. & Smidts, A., 2002. "Do Loyalty Programs Enhance Behavioral Loyalty : An Empirical Analysis Accounting for Program Design and Competitive Effects," Discussion Paper 2002-65, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Agnès Helme-Guizon & Fanny Magnoni, 2019. "Consumer brand engagement and its social side on brand-hosted social media: how do they contribute to brand loyalty?," Post-Print hal-03591683, HAL.
- Yuan, Chun Lin & Kim, Juran & Kim, Sang Jin, 2016. "Parasocial relationship effects on customer equity in the social media context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3795-3803.
- ter Braak, Anne & Geyskens, Inge & Dekimpe, Marnik G., 2014. "Taking private labels upmarket: Empirical generalizations on category drivers of premium private label introductions," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 125-140.
- Katja H. Brunk & Cara Boer, 2020. "How do Consumers Reconcile Positive and Negative CSR-Related Information to Form an Ethical Brand Perception? A Mixed Method Inquiry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 161(2), pages 443-458, January.
- Vishwas Maheshwari & George Lodorfos & Siril Jacobsen, 2014. "Determinants of Brand Loyalty: A Study of the Experience-Commitment-Loyalty Constructs," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(6), pages 13-23, November.
- Brian Dollery & Michael Kortt & Bligh Grant, 2013.
"Options for rationalizing local government structure: a policy agenda,"
Chapters, in: Santiago Lago-Peñas & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez (ed.), The Challenge of Local Government Size, chapter 10, pages 242-262,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Brian Dollery & Michael Kortt & Bligh Grant, 2012. "Options for Rationalizing Local Government Structure: A Policy Agenda," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1207, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Kozinets, Robert, 2017. "Brand Networks as the Interplay of Identities, Selves, and Turtles: Commentary on “Interplay between intended brand identity and identities in a Nike related brand community: Co-existing synergies and," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 441-442.
- Andreea-Ionela Puiu & Anca Monica Ardeleanu & Camelia Cojocaru & Anca Bratu, 2021. "Exploring the Effect of Status Quo, Innovativeness, and Involvement Tendencies on Luxury Fashion Innovations: The Mediation Role of Status Consumption," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 9(9), pages 1-18, May.
- Yi He & Qimei Chen & Dana L. Alden, 2016. "Time will tell: managing post-purchase changes in brand attitude," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 44(6), pages 791-805, November.
- Evgeniya Tonkova & Sevdalina Hristova & Dancho Petrov, 2017. "Marketing Approaches to Attract Investments in Municipalities," Journal of Emerging Trends in Marketing and Management, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 222-229, October.
- F. Magnoni & Elyette Roux, 2011. "Stretching a luxury brand down: An experimental study of core brand dilution effects," Post-Print halshs-00644899, HAL.
- Teresa Barros & Paula Rodrigues & Nelson Duarte & Xue-Feng Shao & F. V. Martins & H. Barandas-Karl & Xiao-Guang Yue, 2020. "The Impact of Brand Relationships on Corporate Brand Identity and Reputation—An Integrative Model," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 13(6), pages 1-21, June.
- Hsu, Chia-Lin & Chang, Chi-Ya & Yansritakul, Chutinart, 2017. "Exploring purchase intention of green skincare products using the theory of planned behavior: Testing the moderating effects of country of origin and price sensitivity," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 145-152.
- Tarcia Camily Cavalcante Quezado & Nuno Fortes & William Quezado Figueiredo Cavalcante, 2022. "The Influence of Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics on Brand Fidelity: The Importance of Brand Love and Brand Attitude," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(5), pages 1-20, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism competitiveness system; service quality; long tail;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2011-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: DEMM Working Papers The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.