La competitività ecologica dei sistemi territoriali tra identità, immagine e vantaggi “costruiti”. Quale marketing dei servizi turistici di fronte alla “long tail”?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lanfranco Senn, 2002. "New economy, territorio e fiscalità," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2002(1).
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. " Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- Leo van den Berg & Erik Braun, 1999. "Urban Competitiveness, Marketing and the Need for Organising Capacity," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(5-6), pages 987-999, May.
- John De La Mothe & Geoff Mallory, 2006. "Constructing Advantage: Distributed Innovation and the Management of Local Economic Growth," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 23-36.
- Ronan Paddison, 1993. "City Marketing, Image Reconstruction and Urban Regeneration," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 30(2), pages 339-349, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fan:mcmcmc:v:html10.3280/mc2018-003008 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTourism competitiveness system; service quality; long tail;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2011-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.