La competitività ecologica dei sistemi territoriali tra identità, immagine e vantaggi “costruiti”. Quale marketing dei servizi turistici di fronte alla “long tail”?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lanfranco Senn, 2002. "New economy, territorio e fiscalità," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2002(1).
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. "Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- Leo van den Berg & Erik Braun, 1999. "Urban Competitiveness, Marketing and the Need for Organising Capacity," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(5-6), pages 987-999, May.
- John De La Mothe & Geoff Mallory, 2006. "Constructing Advantage: Distributed Innovation and the Management of Local Economic Growth," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 23-36.
- Ronan Paddison, 1993. "City Marketing, Image Reconstruction and Urban Regeneration," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 30(2), pages 339-349, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Polese & Debora Sarno & Orlando Troisi & Mara Grimaldi, 2018. "From B2B to A4A: An Integrated Framework for Viable Value Co-Creation," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2018(3), pages 135-161.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Luciano PILOTTI & Alessandra TEDESCHI-TOSCHI & Roberta APA, 2011. "Long tail and destination management: the impact of market’s diversification on competitiviness in touristic services. The case of Garda Lake," Departmental Working Papers 2011-07, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Stefano Pace, 2013. "Does Religion Affect the Materialism of Consumers? An Empirical Investigation of Buddhist Ethics and the Resistance of the Self," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 25-46, January.
- Kwak, Hyokjin & Puzakova, Marina & Rocereto, Joseph F., 2017. "When brand anthropomorphism alters perceptions of justice: The moderating role of self-construal," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 851-871.
- Jui-Ying Hung & Feng-Li Lin & Wen-Goang Yang, 2012. "Developing Experience-Based Luxury Brand Equity In The Luxury Resorts Hotel Industry," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 6(4), pages 45-58.
- Bastian Popp & Herbert Woratschek, 2017. "Consumer–brand identification revisited: An integrative framework of brand identification, customer satisfaction, and price image and their role for brand loyalty and word of mouth," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(3), pages 250-270, May.
- Siwarit Pongsakornrungsilp & Pimlapas Pongsakornrungsilp & Theeranuch Pusaksrikit & Pimmada Wichasin & Vikas Kumar, 2021. "Co-Creating a Sustainable Regional Brand from Multiple Sub-Brands: The Andaman Tourism Cluster of Thailand," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(16), pages 1-23, August.
- Chaykina, Taisiya & Guerreiro, Manuela & Mendes, Júlio, 2014. "Destination Brand Personality of Portugal for the Russian-Speaking Market," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, Cinturs - Research Centre for Tourism, Sustainability and Well-being, University of Algarve, vol. 2(1), pages 23-40.
- Catalin Mihail BARBU & Radu Florin OGARCA & Mihai Razvan Constantin BARBU, 2010. "Branding In Small Business," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(S1), pages 31-38, June.
- Leenheer, J. & Bijmolt, T.H.A. & van Heerde, H.J. & Smidts, A., 2002. "Do Loyalty Programs Enhance Behavioral Loyalty : An Empirical Analysis Accounting for Program Design and Competitive Effects," Discussion Paper 2002-65, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- LacÅ“uilhe, JÃ©rÃ´me & Louis, Didier & Lombart, Cindy, 2017. "Impacts of product, store and retailer perceptions on consumersâ€™ relationship to terroir store brand," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 43-53.
- Carolina Herrando & Julio Jiménez-Martínez & María José Martín-De Hoyos, 2017. "Passion at first sight: how to engage users in social commerce contexts," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 701-720, December.
- Aksoy, Lerzan & Keiningham, Timothy L. & Buoye, Alexander & Larivière, Bart & Williams, Luke & Wilson, Ian, 2015. "Does loyalty span domains? Examining the relationship between consumer loyalty, other loyalties and happiness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2464-2476.
- Yuan, Chun Lin & Kim, Juran & Kim, Sang Jin, 2016. "Parasocial relationship effects on customer equity in the social media context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3795-3803.
- ter Braak, Anne & Geyskens, Inge & Dekimpe, Marnik G., 2014. "Taking private labels upmarket: Empirical generalizations on category drivers of premium private label introductions," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 125-140.
- Jérôme Lacoeuilhe & Selima Ben Mrad & Samy Belaïd & Maria Petrescu, 2017. "Are brand benefits perceived differently in less developed economies ? A scale development and validation," Post-Print hal-01672929, HAL.
- Lucy Chamberlin & Casper Boks, 2018. "Marketing Approaches for a Circular Economy: Using Design Frameworks to Interpret Online Communications," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-27, June.
- Katja H. Brunk & Cara Boer, 2020. "How do Consumers Reconcile Positive and Negative CSR-Related Information to Form an Ethical Brand Perception? A Mixed Method Inquiry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 161(2), pages 443-458, January.
- Aboul-Dahab, Sameh & Agag, Gomaa & Hassan Abdelmoety, Ziad, 2021. "Examining the influence of cultural and ethical ideology on consumersâ€™ perceptions about the ethics of online retailers and its effects on their loyalty," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 61(C).
- Brian Dollery & Michael Kortt & Bligh Grant, 2013.
"Options for rationalizing local government structure: a policy agenda,"
Chapters, in: Santiago Lago-Peñas & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez (ed.), The Challenge of Local Government Size, chapter 10, pages 242-262,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Brian Dollery & Michael Kortt & Bligh Grant, 2012. "Options for Rationalizing Local Government Structure: A Policy Agenda," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1207, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Kozinets, Robert, 2017. "Brand Networks as the Interplay of Identities, Selves, and Turtles: Commentary on “Interplay between intended brand identity and identities in a Nike related brand community: Co-existing synergies and," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 441-442.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism competitiveness system; service quality; long tail;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2011-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: DEMM Working Papers The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.