Urban Competitiveness, Marketing and the Need for Organising Capacity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haiyan Lu & Martin De Jong & Yawei Chen, 2017. "Economic City Branding in China: the Multi-Level Governance of Municipal Self-Promotion in the Greater Pearl River Delta," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-24, March.
- Brian Dollery & Michael Kortt & Bligh Grant, 2013.
"Options for rationalizing local government structure: a policy agenda,"
Chapters, in: Santiago Lago-Peñas & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez (ed.), The Challenge of Local Government Size, chapter 10, pages 242-262,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Brian Dollery & Michael Kortt & Bligh Grant, 2012. "Options for Rationalizing Local Government Structure: A Policy Agenda," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1207, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Kavaratzis Mihalis, 2009. "What can We Learn from City Marketing Practice?," European Spatial Research and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 16(1), pages 41-58, June.
- Gary Warnaby & David Bennison & Dominic Medway, 2011. "Branding a Roman Frontier in the Twenty-first Century," Chapters, in: Andy Pike (ed.), Brands and Branding Geographies, chapter 15, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Silvia Caserta & Antonio Paolo Russo, 2001. "More means Worse – Asymmetric Information, Spatial Displacement and Sustainable Heritage Tourism," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-035/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Luiciano PILOTTI & Alessandra TEDESCHI-TOSCHI & Roberta APA, 2011. "La competitività ecologica dei sistemi territoriali tra identità, immagine e vantaggi “costruiti”. Quale marketing dei servizi turistici di fronte alla “long tail”?," Departmental Working Papers 2011-06, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Delgado García, Juan Bautista & De Quevedo Puente, Esther, 2016. "The complex link of city reputation and city performance. Results for fsQCA analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2830-2839.
- Alok Acharya & Zillur Rahman, 2016. "Place branding research: a thematic review and future research agenda," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 13(3), pages 289-317, October.
- Théodore METAXAS & Marie-Noëlle DUQUENNE, 2017. "Partnerships and development policies for small-medium enterprises in Greece: a CFA approach," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 45, pages 131-158.
- Luciano PILOTTI & Alessandra TEDESCHI-TOSCHI & Roberta APA, 2011. "Long tail and destination management: the impact of market’s diversification on competitiviness in touristic services. The case of Garda Lake," Departmental Working Papers 2011-07, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Wenting Ma & Daan Schraven & Mark de Bruijne & Martin de Jong & Haiyan Lu, 2019. "Tracing the Origins of Place Branding Research: A Bibliometric Study of Concepts in Use (1980–2018)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(11), pages 1-20, May.
- Douglas Chiguvi & Elvis Madondo & Zenzo Dube, 2019. "The Importance of Customer Relationship Management in the Local Government Authorities in Zimbabwe," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 6(6), pages 15-29, November.
- Amelia Green & Debra Grace & Helen Perkins, 2016. "City branding research and practice: An integrative review," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(3), pages 252-272, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:36:y:1999:i:5-6:p:987-999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.