Edgeworth vs. Walras on equilibrium and disequilibrium
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Franco Donzelli, 2009. "Edgeworth vs. Walras on Equilibrium and Disequilibrium," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1096, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
References listed on IDEAS
- Franco Donzelli, 2007. "Equilibrium and Tâtonnement in Walras's Eléments," History of Economic Ideas, Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 15(3), pages 85-138.
- Nicholas Kaldor, 1934. "A Classificatory Note on the Determinateness of Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 122-136.
- Creedy, John, 1979. "Edgeworth's Contribution to the Theory of Exchange," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 26(2), pages 163-181, June.
- Roberto Marchionatti, 2007.
"On the application of mathematics to political economy'. The Edgeworth--Walras--Bortkievicz controversy, 1889--1891,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 291-307, March.
- Marchionatti Roberto, 2003. "On the application of mathematics to political economy. The Edgeworth-Walras-Bortkievicz Controversy, 1889-1891," CESMEP Working Papers 200306, University of Turin.
- Walker, Donald A, 1973. "Edgeworth's Theory of Recontract," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 83(329), pages 138-149, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEdgeworth; Walras; equilibrium; disequilibrium; statics; dynamics;
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B16 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Quantitative and Mathematical
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2009-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .