On the application of mathematics to political economy. The Edgeworth-Walras-Bortkievicz Controversy, 1889-1891
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Roberto Marchionatti, 2007. "On the application of mathematics to political economy'. The Edgeworth--Walras--Bortkievicz controversy, 1889--1891," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 291-307, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marchionatti, Roberto & Mornati, Fiorenzo, 2014.
"Economic Theories in Competition. A New Narrative of the Debate on General Economic Equilibrium Theory in the 1930s,"
CESMEP Working Papers
201404, University of Turin.
- Marchionatti, Roberto & Mornati, Fiorenzo, 2014. "Economic Theories in Competition. A New Narrative of the Debate on General Economic Equilibrium Theory in the 1930s," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201436, University of Turin.
- Marchionatti, Roberto & Sella, Lisa, 2015. "Is Neo-Walrasian Macroeconomics a Dead End?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201521, University of Turin.
- Franco DONZELLI, 2009.
"Edgeworth vs. Walras on equilibrium and disequilibrium,"
Departmental Working Papers
2009-47, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Franco Donzelli, 2009. "Edgeworth vs. Walras on Equilibrium and Disequilibrium," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1096, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Petri, Fabio, 2016. "Walras on capital: interpretative insights from a review by Bortkiewicz," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP17, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- stephane verani, 2005. "An Inquiry Into the Causes and Nature of Walras' Theory of Tatonnement," Economic History 0504001, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:cesmep:200306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmtorit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .