Corporate financial risk management:governance e disclosure dopo IFRS 7
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amy Hutton, 2004. "Beyond Financial Reporting An Integrated Approach to Disclosure," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 16(4), pages 8-16.
- Zhao, Longkai, 2004. "Corporate risk management and asymmetric information," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 727-750, December.
- Lisa K. Meulbroek, 2002. "A Senior Manager'S Guide To Integrated Risk Management," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 14(4), pages 56-70.
- Peter Dadalt & Gerald D. Gay & Jouahn Nam, 2002. "Asymmetric information and corporate derivatives use," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 241-267, March.
- George J. Benston, 1997. "Accounting For Derivates: Back To Basics," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 10(3), pages 46-58.
- DeMarzo, Peter M. & Duffie, Darrell, 1991. "Corporate financial hedging with proprietary information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 261-286, April.
- DeMarzo, Peter M & Duffie, Darrell, 1995. "Corporate Incentives for Hedging and Hedge Accounting," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(3), pages 743-771.
- Neil A. Doherty, 2005. "Risk Management, Risk Capital, and the Cost of Capital," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 17(3), pages 119-123.
More about this item
KeywordsIFRS 7; Financial Risk; Risk Management; Risk Disclosure; Financial Reporting;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Gestione del rischio in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2007-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.