Gains from Trade and Fragmentation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Markusen, 2005.
"Modeling the Offshoring of White-Collar Services: From Comparative Advantage to the New Theories of Trade and FDI,"
NBER Working Papers
11827, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James R., 2005. "Modeling the Offshoring of White-Collar Services: From Comparative Advantage to the New Theories of Trade and FDI," CEPR Discussion Papers 5408, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carsten Kowalczyk, 1992. "Paradoxes in integration theory," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 51-59, February.
- Deardorff, Alan V., 2001. "Fragmentation in simple trade models," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 121-137, July.
- R. G. Lipsey & Kelvin Lancaster, 1956. "The General Theory of Second Best," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 11-32.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2004. "Where Ricardo and Mill Rebut and Confirm Arguments of Mainstream Economists Supporting Globalization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 135-146, Summer.
- Deardorff, A.V., 1998. "Fragmentation Across Cones," Working Papers 427, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Wolfgang F. Stolper & Paul A. Samuelson, 1941. "Protection and Real Wages," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 58-73.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1995. "Are Your Wages Set in Beijing?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 15-32, Summer.
- Brown, D.K. & Deardorff, A.V. & Stern, R.M., 1993. "Protection and Real Wages: Old and New Trade Theories and Their Empirical Conterparts," Working Papers 331, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jung J. & Mercenier J., 2008.
"A Simple Model of Offshore Outsourcing,Technology Upgrading and Welfare,"
Working Papers ERMES
0808, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Jaewon Jung & Jean Mercenier, 2009. "A Simple Model of Offshore Outsourcing, Technology Upgrading and Welfare," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS halshs-00967369, HAL.
- Jae-won Jung & Jean Mercenier, 2008. "A Simple Model of Offshore Outsourcing,Technology Upgrading and Welfare," THEMA Working Papers 2008-21, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jung, Jaewon & Mercenier, Jean, 2014. "On modeling task, skill and technology upgrading effects of globalization with heterogeneous labor," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 49-62.
- Dean, Judith M. & Lovely, Mary E. & Mora, Jesse, 2009. "Decomposing China-Japan-U.S. trade: Vertical specialization, ownership, and organizational form," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 596-610, November.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero, 2015. "Determinants of Trade in Parts and Components: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 1524, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Jaewon Jung & Jean Mercenier, 2009. "A Simple Model of Offshore Outsourcing, Technology Upgrading and Welfare," Working Papers halshs-00967369, HAL.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mie:wpaper:543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/riumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.