What Might Globalization's Critics Believe?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert W. Staiger & Kyle Bagwell, 1999. "An Economic Theory of GATT," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 215-248.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 1990. "Should Patent Protection Be Extended to All Developing Countries?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 497-508, December.
- repec:fth:michin:259 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Whalley, 2008. "Globalisation and Values," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(11), pages 1503-1524, November.
- Holger Görg & David Greenaway, 2004.
"Much Ado about Nothing? Do Domestic Firms Really Benefit from Foreign Direct Investment?,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 19(2), pages 171-197.
- Görg, Holger & Greenaway, David, 2003. "Much Ado About Nothing? Do Domestic Firms Really Benefit from Foreign Direct Investment?," IZA Discussion Papers 944, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael G. Plummer, 2014. "The emerging “post-Doha” agenda and the new regionalism," Chapters,in: New Global Economic Architecture, chapter 8, pages 172-196 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Khaled Elmawazini & Gamal Atallah & Sonny Nwankwo & Yazid Dissou, 2013. "US Foreign Affiliates, Technology Diffusion and Host Country Human Development: Human Development Index versus Human Capital," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 69-91.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 2004. "Who Makes the Rules of Globalization," Working Papers 517, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Wolf-Heimo GRIEBEN, 2004. "Globalization, Labor Market Rigidities and Multiple Equilibria," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_020, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Anastasia Guscina, 2006. "Effects of Globalization on Labor’s Share in National Income," IMF Working Papers 06/294, International Monetary Fund.
- Schmidt, Oliver, 2005. "Understanding the case of international labour standards – methodological insights into an ongoing debate," MPRA Paper 5558, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2006.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mie:wpaper:492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/riumius.html .