Inflation Perception and Anticipation Gaps in the Eurozone
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lizal, Lubomir & Kocenda, Evzen, 2001.
"State of corruption in transition: case of the Czech Republic,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, pages 138-160.
- Lubomir Lizal & Evzen Kocenda, 2000. "Corruption and Anticorruption in the Czech Republic," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 345, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lubomir Lizal & Evzen Kocenda, 2001. "The Paradox of Czech Crusaders: Will They Ever Learn the Corruption Lesson? (Corruption and Anticorruption in the Czech Republic)," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp171, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary integration; perceived and anticipated inflation; adaptive and rational expectations hypothesis; expectations-augmented Phillips curve; stationarity; ADF test;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-06-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2011-06-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-06-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-06-11 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:men:wpaper:05_2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luděk Kouba). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/femencz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .