|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Provozně ekonomická fakulta Brno, Czech Republic
Mendelova Univerzita v Brnĕ
Zemědělská 1, Brno
RePEc:edi:femencz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Svatopluk Kapounek & Lubor Lacina, 2011. "Inflation Perception and Anticipation Gaps in the Eurozone," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-05, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Svatopluk Kapounek & Lubor Lacina, 2011. "Inflation Perceptions and Anticipations in the Old Eurozone Member States," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(2), pages 120-139.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Svatopluk Kapounek & Lubor Lacina, 2011.
"Inflation Perceptions and Anticipations in the Old Eurozone Member States,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(2), pages 120-139.
- Jaroslav Bukovina, 2015. "Sentiment of a society and large-cap stock liquidity," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2015-56, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Petr Korab & Jitka Pomenkova, 2017. "Credit Rationing in Greece During and After the Financial Crisis," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 67(2), pages 119-139, April.
- Jaroslav Bukovina, 2015. "Sentiment and blue-chip returns. Firm level evidence from a dynamic threshold model," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2015-53, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesús & Fidrmuc, Jarko & Hake, Mariya, 2014. "Demand and supply drivers of foreign currency loans in CEECs: A meta-analysis," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 26-42.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lubor Lacina should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.