The local and regional economic role of universities: the case of the University of Cardiff
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Ernesto Tavoletti, 2005. "Higher Education Excellence and Local Economic Development: The Case of the Entrepreneurial University of Twente," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 475-493, April.
- Rip, Arie, 2002. "Regional Innovation Systems and the Advent of Strategic Science," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 123-131, January.
- Ernesto Tavoletti, 2005. "Higher education and high intellectual unemployment: does education matter? An interpretation and some critical perspectives," Chapters,in: Regional Economies as Knowledge Laboratories, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- J.A. Lewis, 1988. "Assessing the Effect of the Polytechnic, Wolverhampton on the Local Community," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 25(1), pages 53-61, February.
- Andersson, Ake E. & Anderstig, Christer & Harsman, Bjorn, 1990. "Knowledge and communications infrastructure and regional economic change," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 359-376, November.
More about this item
Keywordshigher education; knowledge; university; graduates; regional development; human capital;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcr:wpaper:wpaper00009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo Sampaoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsmacit.html .