Location of Adult Children as an Attraction for Black and White Elderly Migrants in the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ann Miller, 1977. "Interstate migrants in the United States: Some social-economic differences by type of move," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 14(1), pages 1-17, February.
- P Kanaroglou & K-L Liaw & Y Y Papageorgiou, 1986. "An Analysis of Migratory Systems: 1. Theory," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 18(7), pages 913-928, July.
More about this item
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-10-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .