Sourcing from Conflict Regions: Policies to Improve Transparency in International Supply Chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dominic P. Parker & Bryan Vadheim, 2017. "Resource Cursed or Policy Cursed? US Regulation of Conflict Minerals and Violence in the Congo," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(1), pages 1-49.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2011. "Natural Resources: Curse or Blessing?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(2), pages 366-420, June.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:53:y:2018:i:c:p:205-221 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Berman & Mathieu Couttenier & Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig, 2017.
"This Mine Is Mine! How Minerals Fuel Conflicts in Africa,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(6), pages 1564-1610, June.
- Berman, Nicolas & Couttenier, Mathieu & Rohner, Dominic & Thoenig, Mathias, 2014. "This mine is mine! How minerals fuel conflicts in Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 10089, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicolas Berman & Mathieu Couttenier & Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig, 2017. "This Mine is Mine! How Minerals Fuel Conflicts in Africa," Post-Print hal-01633984, HAL.
- Nicolas Berman & Mathieu Couttenier & Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig, 2014. "This Mine is Mine! How minerals fuel conflicts in Africa," OxCarre Working Papers 141, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Nicolas Berman & Mathieu Couttenier & Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig, 2015. "This Mine is Mine! How Minerals Fuel Conflicts in Africa," CESifo Working Paper Series 5409, CESifo Group Munich.
- De Luca, Giacomo & Sekeris, Petros G. & Vargas, Juan F., 2018.
"Beyond divide and rule: Weak dictators, natural resources and civil conflict,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 205-221.
- Giacomo De Luca & Petros G. Sekeris & Juan F. Vargas, 2011. "Beyond divide and rule: weak dictators, natural resources and civil conflict," Documentos de Trabajo 008893, Universidad del Rosario.
- Hallak, Juan Carlos, 2006. "Product quality and the direction of trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 238-265, January.
- Bonroy, Olivier & Lemarié, Stéphane, 2012.
"Downstream labeling and upstream price competition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 347-360.
- Bonroy, O. & Lemarié, S., 2010. "Downstream labeling and upstream price competition," Working Papers 201001, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Olivier Bonroy & Stephane Lemarié, 2012. "Downstream labeling and upstream price competition," Post-Print hal-01340829, HAL.
- Antoine Gervais, 2015.
"Product quality and firm heterogeneity in international trade,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 48(3), pages 1152-1174, August.
- Antoine Gervais, 2013. "Product Quality and Firm Heterogeneity in International Trade," Working Papers 13-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Antoine Gervais, 2015. "Product quality, firm heterogeneity and trade liberalization," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 523-541, June.
- James D. Fearon, 2004. "Why Do Some Civil Wars Last So Much Longer than Others?," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 41(3), pages 275-301, May.
- Katharina Wick & Erwin Bulte, 2006.
"Contesting resources – rent seeking, conflict and the natural resource curse,"
Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 457-476, September.
- Bulte, Erwin & Wick, Katharina, 2005. "Contesting Resources - Rent Seeking, Conflict and the Natural Resource Curse," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 36, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Torvik, Ragnar, 2002. "Natural resources, rent seeking and welfare," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 455-470, April.
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Eleonora Nillesen & Erwin Bulte, 2014. "Natural Resources and Violent Conflict," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 69-83, October.
- Christopher K Butler & Scott Gates, 2012. "African range wars: Climate, conflict, and property rights," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 49(1), pages 23-34, January.
- Janus, Thorsten, 2012. "Natural resource extraction and civil conflict," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 24-31.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2019-01-07 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mar:magkse:201838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernd Hayo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.