Measuring Anti-trafficking Policy - Integrating Text and Statistical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Seo-Young Cho, 2015. "Measuring Anti-Trafficking Policy—Integrating Text and Statistical Analyses," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 96(2), pages 656-683, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cho, Seo-Young & Dreher, Axel & Neumayer, Eric, 2013.
"Does Legalized Prostitution Increase Human Trafficking?,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 67-82.
- Seo-Young Cho & Axel Dreher & Eric Neumayer, 2011. "Does Legalized Prostitution Increase Human Trafficking?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 96, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 16 Jan 2012.
- Seo-Young Cho & Axel Dreher & Eric Neumayer, 2012. "Does Legalized Prostitution Increase Human Trafficking?," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 71, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Seo-Young Cho, 2012. "Human Trafficking: Germany Only Average When It Comes To Protecting Victims," DIW Economic Bulletin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 2(11), pages 3-9.
- Feld, Lars P. & Voigt, Stefan, 2003.
"Economic growth and judicial independence: cross-country evidence using a new set of indicators,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 497-527, September.
- Lars P. Feld & Stefan Voigt, 2003. "Economic Growth and Judicial Independence: Cross Country Evidence Using a New Set of Indicators," CESifo Working Paper Series 906, CESifo Group Munich.
- Seo-Young Cho & Axel Dreher & Eric Neumayer, 2014. "Determinants of Anti-Trafficking Policies: Evidence from a New Index," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 116(2), pages 429-454, April.
More about this item
Keywordshuman trafficking; anti-trafficking policy; index; text analysis; statistics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mar:magkse:201411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernd Hayo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .