Metaheuristics for Order Batching and Sequencing in Manual Order Picking Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Derigs, U. & Kaiser, R., 2007. "Applying the attribute based hill climber heuristic to the vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 719-732, March.
- de Koster, Rene & Le-Duc, Tho & Roodbergen, Kees Jan, 2007. "Design and control of warehouse order picking: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 481-501, October.
- Yu, Mengfei & de Koster, René B.M., 2009. "The impact of order batching and picking area zoning on order picking system performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(2), pages 480-490, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Tzu-Li & Cheng, Chen-Yang & Chen, Yin-Yann & Chan, Li-Kai, 2015. "An efficient hybrid algorithm for integrated order batching, sequencing and routing problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 158-167.
- Cheng, Chen-Yang & Chen, Yin-Yann & Chen, Tzu-Li & Jung-Woon Yoo, John, 2015. "Using a hybrid approach based on the particle swarm optimization and ant colony optimization to solve a joint order batching and picker routing problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PC), pages 805-814.
More about this item
KeywordsWarehouse Management; Order Batching; Batch Sequencing; Due Dates; Iterated Local Search; Attribute-Based Hill Climber;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mag:wpaper:110011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guido Henkel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwmagde.html .