Report NEP-CMP-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-028_222 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grey Gordon, 2011. "Computing Dynamic Heterogeneous-Agent Economies: Tracking the Distribution," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-018, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Catalina Granda-Carvajal, 2011. "Macroeconomic Implications of the Underground Sector: Challenging the Double Business Cycle Approach," Working papers 2011-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Joaquim Bento Ferreira-Filho & Mark Horridge, 2011. "Ethanol Expansion and Indirect Land Use Change in Brazil," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-218, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Emanuele Ciani & Donatella Fresu, 2011. "From SHIW to IT-SILC: construction and representativeness of the new CAPP_DYN first-year population," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0092, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- K. W. De Bock & D. Van Den Poel, 2011. "An empirical evaluation of rotation-based ensemble classifiers for customer churn prediction," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/717, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765023263 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sebastian Henn & Verena Schmid, 2011. "Metaheuristics for Order Batching and Sequencing in Manual Order Picking Systems," FEMM Working Papers 110011, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- T. Buyse & F. Heylen & R. Van De Kerckhove, 2011. "Pension reform, employment by age, and long-run growth in OECD countries," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/719, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Alvaro Escribano & Genaro Sucarrat, 2011. "Automated model selection in finance: General-to-speci c modelling of the mean and volatility speci cations," Working Papers 2011-09, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- M. Bachelet & M. Beffy & D. Blanchet, 2011. "Simulating the impact of pension reforms on labour force participation for the 55+: a comparison of three models," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2011-08, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Emanuele Ciani & Marcello Morciano, 2011. "Estimation and Simulation of Earnings in IT-SILC," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0090, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- A. Borodin & R. El-Yaniv & V. Gogan, 2011. "Can We Learn to Beat the Best Stock," Papers 1107.0036, arXiv.org.
- Kurmanalieva, Elvira & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2011. "Holding together or falling apart:Results of gravity equation of the CIS trade," MPRA Paper 32003, University Library of Munich, Germany.