Report NEP-CMP-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-028_222 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grey Gordon, 2011. "Computing Dynamic Heterogeneous-Agent Economies: Tracking the Distribution," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-018, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Catalina Granda-Carvajal, 2011. "Macroeconomic Implications of the Underground Sector: Challenging the Double Business Cycle Approach," Working papers 2011-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Joaquim Bento Ferreira-Filho & Mark Horridge, 2011. "Ethanol Expansion and Indirect Land Use Change in Brazil," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-218, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Emanuele Ciani & Donatella Fresu, 2011. "From SHIW to IT-SILC: construction and representativeness of the new CAPP_DYN first-year population," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0092, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- K. W. De Bock & D. Van Den Poel, 2011. "An empirical evaluation of rotation-based ensemble classifiers for customer churn prediction," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/717, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ketter, W. & Collins, J. & Reddy, P. & Flath, C., 2011. "The Power Trading Agent Competition," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2011-011-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Sebastian Henn & Verena Schmid, 2011. "Metaheuristics for Order Batching and Sequencing in Manual Order Picking Systems," FEMM Working Papers 110011, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- T. Buyse & F. Heylen & R. Van De Kerckhove, 2011. "Pension reform, employment by age, and long-run growth in OECD countries," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/719, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Alvaro Escribano & Genaro Sucarrat, 2011. "Automated model selection in finance: General-to-speci c modelling of the mean and volatility speci cations," Working Papers 2011-09, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- M. Bachelet & M. Beffy & D. Blanchet, 2011. "Simulating the impact of pension reforms on labour force participation for the 55+: a comparison of three models," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2011-08, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Emanuele Ciani & Marcello Morciano, 2011. "Estimation and Simulation of Earnings in IT-SILC," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0090, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- A. Borodin & R. El-Yaniv & V. Gogan, 2011. "Can We Learn to Beat the Best Stock," Papers 1107.0036, arXiv.org.
- Kurmanalieva, Elvira & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2011. "Holding together or falling apart:Results of gravity equation of the CIS trade," MPRA Paper 32003, University Library of Munich, Germany.