Tourists intra-destination visits and transportation mode : a bivariate model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:5:p:1209-1219 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:6:p:788-796 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:6:p:744-753 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:4:p:464-469 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:4:p:844-851 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Armindo Frias & JoÃ£o Cabral & Ã lvaro Costa, 2015. "Logistic optimization in tourism networks," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1451, European Regional Science Association.
- Aaron Gutiérrez & Daniel Miravet, 2016. "The Determinants of Tourist Use of Public Transport at the Destination," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-16, September.
More about this item
KeywordsIntra-destination visits; Transportation mode; Tourist behaviour; Bivariate probit;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRE-2012-09-09 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2012-09-09 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-09-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lug:wpaper:1205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessio Tutino). General contact details of provider: https://www.bul.sbu.usi.ch .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.