Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Lorenzo Masiero & Judit Zoltan, 2012. "Tourists intra-destination visits and transportation mode : a bivariate model," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1205, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Lorenzo Masiero & Judit Zoltan, 2012.
"Tourists intra-destination visits and transportation mode : a bivariate model,"
Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano
1205, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Armindo Frias & JoÃ£o Cabral & Ã lvaro Costa, 2015. "Logistic optimization in tourism networks," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1451, European Regional Science Association.
- Christer Thrane, 2016. "Analysing related choices in tourism research," Tourism Economics, , vol. 22(3), pages 527-542, June.
- JosÃ© Manuel OrdÃ³Ã±ez-de-Haro & Jordi Perdiguero & Juan-Luis JimÃ©nez, 2020. "Fuel prices at petrol stations in touristic cities," Tourism Economics, , vol. 26(1), pages 45-69, February.
- Hardy, Anne & Birenboim, Amit & Wells, Martha, 2020. "Using geoinformatics to assess tourist dispersal at the state level," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(C).
- Anjali R. Virkar & Prita D. Mallya, 2018. "A Review of Dimensions of Tourism Transport Affecting Tourist Satisfaction," Indian Journal of Commerce and Management Studies, Educational Research Multimedia & Publications,India, vol. 9(1), pages 72-80, January.
- Aaron Gutiérrez & Daniel Miravet, 2016. "The Determinants of Tourist Use of Public Transport at the Destination," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-16, September.
- Hugo Padrón-Ávila & Raúl Hernández-Martín, 2019. "Preventing Overtourism by Identifying the Determinants of Tourists’ Choice of Attractions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-17, September.
- Cong Qi & Zhenjun Zhu & Xiucheng Guo & Ruiying Lu & Junlan Chen, 2020. "Examining Interrelationships between Tourist Travel Mode and Trip Chain Choices Using the Nested Logit Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-15, September.
- Angela Chantre-Astaiza & Laura Fuentes-Moraleda & Ana Muñoz-Mazón & Gustavo Ramirez-Gonzalez, 2019. "Science Mapping of Tourist Mobility 1980–2019. Technological Advancements in the Collection of the Data for Tourist Traceability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(17), pages 1-32, August.
- José Manuel Sánchez Martín & Juan Ignacio Rengifo Gallego & Luz María Martín Delgado, 2018. "Tourist Mobility at the Destination Toward Protected Areas: The Case-Study of Extremadura," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-19, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Judit Zoltan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.