Tourist mobility and destination competitiveness
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 66 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.sieds.it/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.sieds.it Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:3:p:425-433 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crouch, Geoffrey I. & Ritchie, J. R. Brent, 1999. "Tourism, Competitiveness, and Societal Prosperity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 137-152, March.
- Rosario D’Agata & Simona Gozzo & Venera Tomaselli, 2013. "Network analysis approach to map tourism mobility," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(6), pages 3167-3184, October.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:4:p:844-851 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:5:p:1209-1219 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:3:p:672-682 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:5:p:637-651 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ite:iteeco:122014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Ceccarelli)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.