Rules of Thumb in Life-Cycle Saving Decisions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Binswanger, Johannes & Carman, Katherine Grace, 2012.
"How real people make long-term decisions: The case of retirement preparation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 39-60.
- Binswanger, J. & Carman, K.G., 2009. "How Real People Make Long-Term Decisions : The Case of Retirement Preparation," Discussion Paper 2009-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Stuart Landon and Constance Smith, 2015.
"Rule-Based Resource Revenue Stabilization Funds: A Welfare Comparison,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 2014. "Rule-Based Resource Revenue Stabilization Funds: A Welfare Comparison," Working Papers 2014-1, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Carolina Fugazza & Giovanna Nicodano, 2014.
"Optimal Life-Cycle Portfolios for Heterogeneous Workers,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 18(6), pages 2283-2323.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Carolina Fugazza & Giovanna Nicodano, 2012. "Optimal life-cycle portfolios for heterogeneous workers," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 266, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2013.
- Fabio Bagliano & Carolina Fugazza & Giovanna Nicodano, 2013. "Optimal life-cycle portfolios for heterogeneous workers," Working Papers 260, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2013.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Carolina Fugazza & Giovanna Nicodano, 2012. "Optimal life-cycle portfolios for heterogeneous workers," Working papers 012, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Geert Van Campenhout, 2015. "Revaluing the Role of Parents as Financial Socialization Agents in Youth Financial Literacy Programs," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 186-222, March.
- Bettina Lamla, 2013. "Family background and the decision to provide for old age: a siblings approach," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 483-504, August.
- Massenot, Baptiste, 2018. "A business cycle model with neuroeconomic foundations," SAFE Working Paper Series 194, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:104:y:2018:i:c:p:257-270 is not listed on IDEAS
- Larin, Alexander & Novak, Anna & Khvostova, Irina, 2013. "Consumption dynamics in Russia: Estimates on microdata," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 32(4), pages 29-44.
- Koehler, Derek J. & Langstaff, Jesse & Liu, Wu-Qi, 2015. "A simulated financial savings task for studying consumption and retirement decision making," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 89-97.
- Määttänen, Niku & Alho, Juha, 2014. "Response to updated mortality forecasts in life cycle saving and labor supply," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1120-1127.
More about this item
Keywordssaving; life-cycle models; bounded rationality; rules of thumb;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-10-15 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2011-10-15 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenec:12334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .