The Job Guarantee: Design, Jobs, and Implementation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yeva Nersisyan & L. Randall Wray, 2020. "Can We Afford the Green New Deal?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_148, Levy Economics Institute.
- Yeva Nersisyan & L. Randall Wray, 2019. "How to Pay for the Green New Deal," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_931, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dennis Tamesberger & Johann Bacher, 2020. "COVID-19 Crisis: How to Avoid a ‘Lost Generation’," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 55(4), pages 232-238, July.
- Esteban Cruz-Hidalgo & Dirk H. Ehnts & Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2019. "Completing the Euro: The Euro Treasury and the Job Guarantee," Revista de Economía Crítica, Asociación de Economía Crítica, vol. 27, pages 100-111.
More about this item
KeywordsJob Guarantee; Unemployment; Full Employment; Living Wage; Policy Design;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J4 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2018-04-09 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LMA-2018-04-09 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-MAC-2018-04-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2018-04-09 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2018-04-09 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.