Report NEP-PPM-2018-04-09This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Friedrich Carolus & Nick Hanley & Søren Bøye Olsen & Søren Marcus Pedersen, 2018. "A bottom-up approach to environmental Cost-Benefit Analysis," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2018-03, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Romaric Servajean-Hilst & Richard Calvi, 2018. "Shades of the Innovation-Purchasing function – the missing link of Open Innovation," Post-Print hal-01700648, HAL.
- Contreras, Gaby & Bos, Jaap & Kleimeier, Stefanie, 2018. "Link About It: Information Asymmetry, Knowledge Pooling and Syndication in Project Finance Lending," Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Fiammetta Rossetti & Daniel Nepelski & Melisande Cardona, 2018. "The Startup Europe Ecosystem. Analysis of the Startup Europe projects and of their beneficiaries," JRC Working Papers JRC110945, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Afifa Khanam, 2018. "Women Teacherpreneurship: Development and Dissemination of Entrepreneurship Modules for Teacher Education Programs in Punjab," GATR Journals gjbssr510, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2018. "The Job Guarantee: Design, Jobs, and Implementation," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_902, Levy Economics Institute.