Can We Afford the Green New Deal?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2018. "The Job Guarantee: Design, Jobs, and Implementation," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_902, Levy Economics Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yeva Nersisyan & L. Randall Wray, 2021. "Can Biden Build Back Better? Yes, If He Abandons Fiscal "Pay Fors"," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_155, Levy Economics Institute.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Dennis Tamesberger & Johann Bacher, 2020. "COVID-19 Crisis: How to Avoid a ‘Lost Generation’," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 55(4), pages 232-238, July.
- Esteban Cruz-Hidalgo & Dirk H. Ehnts & Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2019. "Completing the Euro: The Euro Treasury and the Job Guarantee," Revista de Economía Crítica, Asociación de Economía Crítica, vol. 27, pages 100-111.
- Yeva Nersisyan & L. Randall Wray, 2019. "How to Pay for the Green New Deal," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_931, Levy Economics Institute.
- Landwehr, Jannik J., 2020. "The case for a job guarantee policy in Germany: A political-economic analysis of the potential benefits and obstacles," IPE Working Papers 150/2020, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2020-02-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2020-02-10 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2020-02-10 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levppb:ppb_148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Elizabeth Dunn (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.