Social Security's 70th Anniversary: Surviving 20 Years of Reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diamond Peter & Orszag Peter R., 2002.
"An Assessment of the Proposals of the President's Commission to Strengthen Social Security,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-61, October.
- Peter A. Diamond & Peter R. Orszag, 2002. "An Assessment of the Proposals of the President's Commission to Strengthen Social Security," NBER Working Papers 9097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Diamond, 2004. "Social Security," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 1-24, March.
- John F. Henry & L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Economic Time," Macroeconomics 9811004, EconWPA.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, "undated". "Does Social Security Need Saving? Providing for Retirees throughout the Twenty-first Century," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_55, Levy Economics Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yeva Nersisyan & L. Randall Wray, 2010. "Deficit Hysteria Redux? Why We Should Stop Worrying About U.S. Government Deficits," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_111, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray, 2006. "Global Demographic Trends and Provisioning for the Future," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_468, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2005-11-12 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PKE-2005-11-12 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2005-11-12 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levypn:05-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .