Report NEP-HIS-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ttu:wpaper:tutwpe05/125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Clingingsmith & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2005. "Mughal Decline, Climate Change, and Britain's Industrial Ascent: An Integrated Perspective on India's 18th and 19th Century Deindustrialization," NBER Working Papers 11730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200408 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Franks, Julian & Mayer, Colin & Wagner, Hannes F., 2005. "The Origins of the German Corporation â€“ Finance, Ownership and Control," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 65, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Howard Bodenhorn & Christopher S. Ruebeck, 2005. "Colorism and African American Wealth: Evidence from the Nineteenth-Century South," NBER Working Papers 11732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey B. Miller & Kenneth Koford, 2005. "Contract Enforcement in the Early Transition to a Market Economy," Working Papers 05-11, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Rémy Herrera, 2005. "Réflexions sur l'économie cubaine," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r05068, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Isa Mulaj, 2005. "Delayed Privatization in Kosovo: Causes, Consequences, and Implications in the Ongoing Process," Law and Economics 0511001, EconWPA.
- E.H.P. Frankema, 2005. "The Colonial Origins of Inequality: Exploring the Causes and Consequences of Land Distribution," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 119, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- L. Randall Wray, 2005. "Social Security's 70th Anniversary: Surviving 20 Years of Reform," Economics Policy Note Archive 05-6, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200409 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2005. "The Information Technology Revolution and the Puzzling Trends in Tobin’s average q," Development and Comp Systems 0511003, EconWPA.