Economic growth and Climate change in a decentralized Economy: A Theoretical and Empirical Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: manufacture des Tabacs, 21 allée de brienne, 31200 Toulouse|
Phone: (+33) 5 61 12 86 23
Web page: http://www.toulouse.inra.fr/lerna/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Valentina Bosetti, Carlo Carraro and Marzio Galeotti, 2006.
"The Dynamics of Carbon and Energy Intensity in a Model of Endogenous Technical Change,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 191-206.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Marzio Galeotti, 2005. "The Dynamics of Carbon and Energy Intensity in a Model of Endogenous Technical Change," Working Papers 2005.6, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Carraro & Valentina Bosetti & Marzio Galeotti, 2006. "The dynamics of carbon and energy intensity in a model of endogenous technical change," Working Papers 2006_11, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Popp, David, 2004. "ENTICE: endogenous technological change in the DICE model of global warming," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 742-768, July.
- Grimaud, Andre & Rouge, Luc, 2005. "Polluting non-renewable resources, innovation and growth: welfare and environmental policy," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 109-129, June.
- Grimaud, André & Rougé, Luc, 2003. "Polluting Non-Renewable Resources, Innovation and Growth : Welfare and Environmental Policy," IDEI Working Papers 206, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Charles I. Jones & John C. Williams, 1998. "Measuring the Social Return to R&D," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(4), pages 1119-1135.
- Charles I. Jones & John C. Williams, "undated". "Measuring the Social Return to R&D," Working Papers 97002, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Charles I. Jones & John C. Williams, 1997. "Measuring the social return to R&D," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-12, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Grimaud, Andre & Tournemaine, Frederic, 2007. "Why can an environmental policy tax promote growth through the channel of education?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 27-36, April.
- Grimaud, André & Tournemaine, Frédéric, 2006. "Why can an environmental policy tax promote growth through the channel of education?," IDEI Working Papers 676, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Farzin, Y H & Tahvonen, O, 1996. "Global Carbon Cycle and the Optimal Time Path of a Carbon Tax," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 515-536, October.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Mathai, Koshy, 2000. "Optimal CO2 Abatement in the Presence of Induced Technological Change," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Jérémy Laurent-Lucchetti & Andrew Leach, 2006. "Induced innovation in a decentralized model of climate change," Cahiers de recherche 06-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Reyer Gerlagh, 2006. "ITC in a Global Growth-Climate Model with CCS: The Value of Induced Technical Change for Climate Stabilization," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 223-240.
- Edenhofer, Ottmar & Bauer, Nico & Kriegler, Elmar, 2005. "The impact of technological change on climate protection and welfare: Insights from the model MIND," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2-3), pages 277-292, August.
- Jonathan Kohler, Michael Grubb, David Popp and Ottmar Edenhofer, 2006. "The Transition to Endogenous Technical Change in Climate-Economy Models: A Technical Overview to the Innovation Modeling Comparison Project," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 17-56.
- Popp, David, 2006. "ENTICE-BR: The effects of backstop technology R&D on climate policy models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 188-222, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ler:wpaper:07.04.225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxime MARTY)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.