Government, Openness and Finance: Past and Present
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Peter L. Rousseau, 2011. "Government, Openness And Finance: Past And Present," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 79(s2), pages 98-115, September.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Peter L. Rousseau, 2010. "Government, Openness and Finance: Past and Present," NBER Working Papers 16462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Osterwald-Lenum, Michael, 1992. "A Note with Quantiles of the Asymptotic Distribution of the Maximum Likelihood Cointegration Rank Test Statistics," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 461-472, August.
- Dan Ben-David, 1993. "Equalizing Exchange: Trade Liberalization and Income Convergence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 653-679.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammad M Rahaman, 2016. "Chinese import competition and the provisions for external debt financing in the US," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(8), pages 898-928, October.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Bhattacharya, Mita & Kumar, Mantu, 2017. "Financial Development, Industrialisation, Urbanisation and the Role of Institutions: A Comparative Analysis between India and China," MPRA Paper 81609, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Sep 2017.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Rousseau, Peter L., 2012.
"Historical evidence on the finance-trade-growth nexus,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1236-1243.
- Michael D. Bordo & Peter L. Rousseau, 2011. "Historical Evidence on the Finance-Trade-Growth Nexus," NBER Working Papers 17024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seven, Ünal & Yetkiner, Hakan, 2016. "Financial intermediation and economic growth: Does income matter?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 39-58.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema, 2013. "The short-run relationship between the financial system and economic growth: New evidence from regional panels," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 70-78.
- Ben Jelili, Riadh & Abdmoulah, Walid, 2013. "Access to Finance Thresholds and the Finance-Growth Nexus," MPRA Paper 52221, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Walid Abdmoulah & Riadh Ben Jelili, 2013. "Access to Finance Thresholds and the Finance-Growth Nexus," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(4), pages 522-534, December.
More about this item
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:11/03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .