The Sex and the Uni: Educational Assortative Matching the Over-Education
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- A. Tampieri, 2011. "Meeting at School. Assortative Matching in Partnerships and Over-Education," Working Papers wp726, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana I Moro-Egido & Santiago BudrÌa, "undated".
"Overeducation and Wages in Europe: Evidence from Quantile Regression,"
Studies on the Spanish Economy
- Ana I. Moro Egido & Santiago Budría, 2007. "Overeducation and Wages in Europe: Evidence from Quantile Regression," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2007/04, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
More about this item
KeywordsEducational Assortative Matching; Over-Education.;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:10/05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .