Actes de la 6ème Journée de Recherche en Marketing de Bourgogne. Marketing des activités culturelles, des loisirs, du tourisme et du sport. Dijon, 15 novembre 2001
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miniard, Paul W, et al, 1991. "Picture-Based Persuasion Processes and the Moderating Role of Involvement," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 92-107, June.
- Mitchell, Andrew A, 1986. "The Effect of Verbal and Visual Components of Advertisements on Brand Attitudes and Attitude toward the Advertisement," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 12-24, June.
- Edell, Julie E & Staelin, Richard, 1983. "The Information Processing of Pictures in Print Advertisements," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(1), pages 45-61, June.
- MacInnis, Deborah J & Price, Linda L, 1987. "The Role of Imagery in Information Processing: Review and Extensions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 473-491, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tobias Effertz & Marie-Kristin Franke & Thorsten Teichert, 2014. "Adolescents’ Assessments of Advertisements for Unhealthy Food: an Example of Warning Labels for Soft Drinks," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 279-299, June.
- Coulter, Keith S. & Punj, Girish, 1999. "Influence of Viewing Context on the Determinants of Attitude Toward the Ad and the Brand," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 47-58, May.
- Lewis, Michael & Whitler, Kimberly A. & Hoegg, JoAndrea, 2013. "Customer Relationship Stage and the Use of Picture-Dominant versus Text-Dominant Advertising: A Field Study," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 263-280.
- Stewart, David W., 1998. "Effects of Using a Nonverbal (Musical) Cue on Recall and Playback of Television Advertising: Implications for Advertising Tracking," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 39-51, May.
- Varsha Jain & Subhadip Roy & Adwita Pant, 2013. "Effect of colour and relative product size (RPS) on consumer attitudes," Transnational Marketing Journal, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 1(1), pages 41-58, October.
- Liang, Beichen & Kale, Sudhir H., 2012. "Cultural differences in imagery generation: The influence of abstract versus concrete thinking," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 333-339.
- Teng, Lefa & Ye, Nan & Yu, Ying & Wu, Xiaochuang, 2014. "Effects of culturally verbal and visual congruency/incongruency across cultures in a competitive advertising context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 288-294.
- Lee, Woojin & Gretzel, Ulrike, 2012. "Designing persuasive destination websites: A mental imagery processing perspective," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1270-1280.
- Carter Morgan & Tatiana M. Fajardo & Claudia Townsend, 2021. "Show it or say it: how brand familiarity influences the effectiveness of image-based versus text-based logos," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 566-583, May.
- Diwanji, Vaibhav S. & Cortese, Juliann, 2020. "Contrasting user generated videos versus brand generated videos in ecommerce," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
- Nitin Walia & Mark Srite & Wendy Huddleston, 2016. "Eyeing the web interface: the influence of price, product, and personal involvement," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 297-333, September.
- Puccinelli, Nancy M. & Goodstein, Ronald C. & Grewal, Dhruv & Price, Robert & Raghubir, Priya & Stewart, David, 2009. "Customer Experience Management in Retailing: Understanding the Buying Process," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 15-30.
- repec:ers:journl:v:volumexxi:y:2018:i:issue4:p:304-316 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ella Ward & Song Yang & Jenni Romaniuk & Virginia Beal, 2020. "Building a unique brand identity: measuring the relative ownership potential of brand identity element types," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(4), pages 393-407, July.
- Ruiz Martín, Antonio & Rodríguez Díaz, Manuel & Ruíz San Román, José Antonio, 2014. "Measure of the mining image," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 23-30.
- Kristina Klein & Valentyna Melnyk, 2016. "Speaking to the mind or the heart: effects of matching hedonic versus utilitarian arguments and products," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 131-142, March.
- Carlos Orús & Raquel Gurrea & Carlos Flavián, 0. "Facilitating imaginations through online product presentation videos: effects on imagery fluency, product attitude and purchase intention," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-40.
- Ali, Mazhar, 2016.
"Evaluating Advertising Effectiveness of Creative Television Advertisements for High Involvement Products,"
EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 916-932.
- Ali, Mazhar, 2016. "Evaluating Advertising Effectiveness of Creative Television Advertisements for High Involvement Products," MPRA Paper 72699, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bennett, Roger, 2007. "Advertising message strategies for encouraging young White working class males to consider entering British universities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(9), pages 932-941, September.
- Heller, Jonas & Chylinski, Mathew & de Ruyter, Ko & Mahr, Dominik & Keeling, Debbie I., 2019. "Let Me Imagine That for You: Transforming the Retail Frontline Through Augmenting Customer Mental Imagery Ability," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 94-114.
- Naspetti, Simona & Zanoli, Raffaele, 2011. "Communicating Ethical Arguments to Organic Consumers: A Study Across Five European Countries," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(3), pages 1-21, December.
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing; culture; loisirs; tourisme; sport;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lat:gsjrmb:jrmb06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/latecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Odile Ferry The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Odile Ferry to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/latecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.