Multiperiod Banking Supervision
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Tasche, 2005. "Measuring sectoral diversification in an asymptotic multi-factor framework," Papers physics/0505142, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2006.
- Filipovic, Damir & Kupper, Michael, 2007. "Monotone and cash-invariant convex functions and hulls," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 1-16, July.
- Stein W. Wallace & Stein-Erik Fleten, 2002. "Stochastic programming in energy," GE, Growth, Math methods 0201001, EconWPA, revised 13 Nov 2003.
More about this item
Keywordsequity capital requirements; hierarchy of supervisor’s interferences; multiperiod risk assessment; optimal trading risk exposures; supervisory margin.;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-04-06 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2013-04-06 (Central Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2013-04-06 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lar:wpaper:2013-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe J. Godlewski) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lastrfr.html .