What determines international and inter-sectoral knowledge flows? The impact of absorptive capacity, technological distance and spillovers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corey C. Phelps & Hongyan Yang & Kevin Steensma, 2010. "Learning from what others have learned from you: The effects of knowledge spillovers on originating firms," Post-Print hal-00528393, HAL.
- Lybbert, Travis J. & Zolas, Nikolas J., 2014.
"Getting patents and economic data to speak to each other: An ‘Algorithmic Links with Probabilities’ approach for joint analyses of patenting and economic activity,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 530-542.
- Travis J. Lybbert & Nikolas J. Zolas, 2012. "Getting Patents and Economic Data to Speak to Each Other: An 'Algorithmic Links with Probabilities' Approach for Joint Analyses of Patenting and Economic Activity," Working Papers 12-16, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Li, Yao Amber, 2014.
"Borders and distance in knowledge spillovers: Dying over time or dying with age?—Evidence from patent citations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 152-172.
- Yao Li, 2009. "Borders and Distance in Knowledge Spillovers: Dying over Time or Dying with Age? - Evidence from Patent Citations," CESifo Working Paper Series 2625, CESifo Group Munich.
- Li, Yao Amber, 2013. "Borders and Distance in Knowledge Spillovers: Dying Over Time or Dying with Age? - Evidence from Patent Citations," MPRA Paper 53528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2012.
"Productivity effects of basic research in low-tech and high-tech industries,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1555-1564.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2012. "Productivity effects of basic research in low-tech and high-tech industries," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-027, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jungsoo Park, 2004. "International and Intersectoral R&D Spillovers in the OECD and East Asian Economies," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(4), pages 739-757, October.
- Jaffe, Adam B., 1989. "Characterizing the "technological position" of firms, with application to quantifying technological opportunity and research spillovers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 87-97, April.
- Morescalchi, Andrea & Pammolli, Fabio & Penner, Orion & Petersen, Alexander M. & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2015.
"The evolution of networks of innovators within and across borders: Evidence from patent data,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 651-668.
- Andrea Morescalchi & Fabio Pammolli & Orion Penner & Alexander M. Petersen & Massimo Riccaboni, 2014. "The evolution of networks of innovators within and across borders: Evidence from patent data," Working Papers 1/2014, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jan 2014.
- repec:oup:ecpoli:v:32:y:2017:i:89:p:39-80. is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Morescalchi & Fabio Pammolli & Orion Penner & Petersen Alexander M. & Massimo Riccaboni, 2013. "Networks of innovators within and across borders. Evidence from patent data," Working Papers 4/2013, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Aug 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge flows; Patent citations; Spillovers; Absorptive capacity; Gravity model;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2017-03-05 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2017-03-05 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2017-03-05 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2017-03-05 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2017-03-05 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2017-03-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:16-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .