What determines international and inter-sectoral knowledge flows? The impact of absorptive capacity, technological distance and spillovers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corey C. Phelps & Hongyan Yang & Kevin Steensma, 2010. "Learning from what others have learned from you: The effects of knowledge spillovers on originating firms," Post-Print hal-00528393, HAL.
- Lybbert, Travis J. & Zolas, Nikolas J., 2014.
"Getting patents and economic data to speak to each other: An ‘Algorithmic Links with Probabilities’ approach for joint analyses of patenting and economic activity,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 530-542.
- Travis J. Lybbert & Nikolas J. Zolas, 2012. "Getting Patents and Economic Data to Speak to Each Other: An 'Algorithmic Links with Probabilities' Approach for Joint Analyses of Patenting and Economic Activity," Working Papers 12-16, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Li, Yao Amber, 2014.
"Borders and distance in knowledge spillovers: Dying over time or dying with age?—Evidence from patent citations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 152-172.
- Yao Li, 2009. "Borders and Distance in Knowledge Spillovers: Dying over Time or Dying with Age? - Evidence from Patent Citations," CESifo Working Paper Series 2625, CESifo Group Munich.
- Li, Yao Amber, 2013. "Borders and Distance in Knowledge Spillovers: Dying Over Time or Dying with Age? - Evidence from Patent Citations," MPRA Paper 53528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2012.
"Productivity effects of basic research in low-tech and high-tech industries,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1555-1564.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2012. "Productivity effects of basic research in low-tech and high-tech industries," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-027, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jungsoo Park, 2004. "International and Intersectoral R&D Spillovers in the OECD and East Asian Economies," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(4), pages 739-757, October.
- Jaffe, Adam B., 1989. "Characterizing the "technological position" of firms, with application to quantifying technological opportunity and research spillovers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 87-97, April.
- Morescalchi, Andrea & Pammolli, Fabio & Penner, Orion & Petersen, Alexander M. & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2015.
"The evolution of networks of innovators within and across borders: Evidence from patent data,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 651-668.
- Andrea Morescalchi & Fabio Pammolli & Orion Penner & Alexander M. Petersen & Massimo Riccaboni, 2014. "The evolution of networks of innovators within and across borders: Evidence from patent data," Working Papers 1/2014, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jan 2014.
- repec:oup:ecpoli:v:32:y:2017:i:89:p:39-80. is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Morescalchi & Fabio Pammolli & Orion Penner & Petersen Alexander M. & Massimo Riccaboni, 2013. "Networks of innovators within and across borders. Evidence from patent data," Working Papers 4/2013, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Aug 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge flows; Patent citations; Spillovers; Absorptive capacity; Gravity model;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2017-03-05 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2017-03-05 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2017-03-05 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2017-03-05 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2017-03-05 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2017-03-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:16-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.